Customer received her parts on time , very happy with service.
I would like to give positive feedback on service by Roy from SPARESBOYZ Durban. He is very efficient and helpful. I have such trouble getting my spares in western-cape. He answered me immediately, gave feedback immediately, send my parcel immediately. Wish courier wasn't so expensive because I would use him again. Suffering to get the rest of my spares ! Thank you so much Roy. Monica from Robertson
Happy Customers visit Sparesboyz
Good customer relationship, kind willing to help. Philangezwi Dladla
Happy Customers visit Sparesboyz
Good service.... fairly quick.... very knowledgeable. Christopher Laurence
Sparesboyz Cape Town sorted me out with the parts i required with ease. I had a bad experience with car being stolen. i got it back with all sorts of part missing. I got Everything i needed in one place without any hassles. Thank you Nazeem for your excellent service. Monica Abrahams Sparesboyz Cape Town
Good service. Brian Delport
Very efficient in supplying the lights I ordered for my car. Wim Oelofse
Spares for all types of motor vehicles under one roof. New and used. Helpful staff. Naseem Bhigjee
Very Good service & you get all the parts you need!! Sparesboyz Cape Town Sandile Gingqini
Best place I know to find a used car parts at reasonable price. Sergey Bobyk
Sparesboyz Cape Town
Professional and experienced staff..sell new and used parts. Mainly Hyundai, mercedes , kia, ssang yong, Daewoo among a few others. Parts very reasonably priced. Sparesboyz Cape Town.
Tafadzwa Stanford Tonderayi
Merinda Naidoo Hamraj
Excellent Customer Service from the Renault Department.
Anytime I have problems with my Vehicle I know I can count on you guys for affordability and Quality.
I'm always telling my friends about you guys....
keep it up!!!
I would like to commend Justin for his great and prompt service, in sorting out my tail gate window for my Jeep, as well as organising a window fitter. Great service, will refer everyone to him. Just so nice dealing with someone that has your interests at heart.
Brilliant. Thanks Justin. Mark Burrows
TAMLYN VAN BILJON
Gave Sparesboyz Durban a 5 star review.
Always good service and decent prices. Well run business with happy staff
"Very busy but a pleasure to buy here"
If you can't get it they probably have it BMW spares
A company of ethical practice
Will always go above and beyond to help the customer
The "BOYZ GROUP” (Sparesboyz and Koreanboyz) is your one stop shop that provides you with all spares from “bumper to bumper”. We supply original used parts - OEM or Aftermarket. We are RMI approved. We are specialists in: BMW, Honda, Tata, Mercedes, Hyundai, Kia, Ssangyong, Daewoo, Renault, Citroen, Volvo and Peugeot.
1. When conditions are less than ideal, drivers need to stay alert and focused on what's going on around them.
2. Switch on your headlights, especially when natural light is low. Remember this also alerts other drivers to your presence on the road
3. Ensure your windscreen and wipers are in good condition
4. Check that your tyres are in good shape
5. Don’t speed, and maintain a safe following distance
6. Buckle up
7. Don’t cross low-lying bridges, even if you think your car can make it
8. Slow down before entering standing water on the road as this may cause the car to “pull” to the side without warning, and it may be deeper than it looks
9. Avoid areas where there are known to be adverse conditions
10. Concentrate on the road, not on anything else such as electronic devices
11. If you are going to an area known to have bad weather, and there is a possibility you may be stuck for extended periods, remember to take extra blankets, appropriate clothing and refreshments, and ensure your tank has enough fuel for the journey
12. Keep your cellphone charged in case of an emergency ...